Thanks to John the Aussie , I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award. I’ve been posting almost daily for a while and it’s great to see that people continue to visit the blog. The nomination is an honor and I will do my best to continue producing posts which bring some sort of entertainment value. Click the link above and check out John’s blog; you will not be disappointed.
Above is the official award picture, but I like this one!
What is the award all about? It’s a way for bloggers to show appreciation to their fellow writers. (To read more about the award, click on the link: The Versatile Blogger Award)
Here are the rules.
1. Nominate 15 other Bloggers.
2. Include the Award (image) in the post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and link them into the Post.
4. Share 7 random things about yourself.
5. Include the rules in the post.
6. Inform every Blogger that you’ve nominated by posting on their blog.
Are you ready for my seven random things?
- I enjoy watching HGTV and I don’t care what you think!
- I love Logic and solving proofs. So much so that I’ve solved proofs during my free-time just for fun!
- I’m glad Tim Tebow is no longer with the Denver Broncos because the religious nuts who supported him really got on my nerves. (Or as my cousin’s mother says, “They were making me nervous!”)
- Living in Los Angeles is a surreal experience. I’m not sure if I will ever get used to the fact that this is indeed my life.
- I forget that people exist if I don’t communicate with them on a regular basis.
- I usually don’t miss anyone, but today is my nephew’s birthday and I miss hanging out with him.
- I hate when I’m watching a movie and I see a guy kill a hot chick. It’s not that I am against hot chicks dying in movies; I just don’t understand how the dude doesn’t bang her before killing her. I mean honestly, the guy is committing murder; why not throw in a rape to boot!
I may have shared too much!
Here are some great blogs that I follow. Thanks to each of these writers for keeping me entertained!
I know I only listed 10, but I don’t like rules!
I’m sure I did a horrible job of completing each task but I can’t help doing things my own way!
You deserve it mate… Enjoy
Leave a comment